Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Summer is Ending Now and So Should Everything Else.


I am exhausted from everything, and I'm not even sure that's a good thing. I decided to take a break from this semester to get my head cleared out and focused. Only so far, that I haven't conquered anything I needed to--yet.

My trip to Costa Rica back in May, lasted for 14 days. It was absolutely splendid. The landscape was lush, pure and absolutely nothing what I had imagined in my mind. I recently decided that it's time for me to travel for a bit, maybe for six months to a year. It feels like the right decision for me, of course since I only have about six weeks left at my job. I seemed to have garnered something that causes me to become extremely fickle, or maybe that's my personality.

In the meantime, I have been using my time by finishing all my artwork that has been piling with dust. It's time to finish my portfolio this semester.








No comments:

Post a Comment