Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Passage(s)

First post of April, and already, things taken a turn for good. I earned that internship for the art museum over the summer. Of course, I have to put off any traveling this summer because I got this fabulous new job at this retail shop. I will also throw a lot of summer classes to catch up on my academics since I lagged behind the past two semesters. All is good and all is well--so far.


Passage(s). Mixed media, oil color, India ink, found imagery. 2011. G.T.

In my sketchbook, I wanted to try something different in my work. Fusing oil color and mixed media with various types of medium. To me, I think I hit the nail right in the head. Something that feels eternal, dreamy, soft, and yet, surface my feelings in a broad aesthetic.

Currently: I'm working on a different portfolio, from scratch, due before the end of this semester (May 10, '11).

No comments:

Post a Comment