Thursday, March 24, 2011

News

It certainly feels like I went into hibernating for keeping everything up-to-date. I'm currently in the process of working a new template for my blog (or if I should go for a simple WordPress). Either way, I'm up to the max. I got to fill out my internship paper and concoct my best essay to the museum in hoping for an internship over the summer or fall semester. Even contemplating whether Florence or Barcelona would be the perfect spot to continue my Art History studies for the abroad semester. School has been busting me around the corner. That's one part.

On the other hand, I'm slowly, but surely working on a private viewing of an installation/exhibit of my work(but how can I propose to do so if I don't have my portfolio together?), and with the myriad of ideas for my small collection of clothes, it is overwhelming quite a bit. I am enjoying the fast pace of life that is offering me at the moment. These are all opportunities in the making.

On the bright side: I found these paintings that are quite interesting and evoke a quality of abstract, all done by Kim Manfredi. Quite inspiring I must say, eh?


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lot of great opportunities opening up for you! Glad to hear that life is going well! :)

    Have a great weekend!
    xoxo, Fabulous Florida Mommy

    ReplyDelete