Friday, December 31, 2010

Fin



It's only a couple hours until the end of 2010, and with utter most excitement and glee, I want this year to wrap up already and start a fresh batch of 365 days. I have come a long way into accomplishing the goals I never planned in the first place. The first half of the year was quite something I haven't felt in years, a Central American backpacking trip in the middle, followed by the remaining year to slack tremendously; I was disappointed. But I've come a long way from the first day of 2010 to this moment right now.

For 2011, I'm gearing up to pursue more art projects, finish some classes for my undergraduate career, a job and possibly an internship, and lastly, traveling. Yeah, I may not be financially stable right now but the money that I plan to travel with will come very soon enough. For my resolutions for 2011: don't plan anything because life is so unpredictable.

No comments:

Post a Comment