Sunday, October 10, 2010

Over and Out.



After much contemplating and a lot of inspiration, I think it's set for me to pack up and head off to the Northwest. As much as the 20 years of my life living in the desert, it will be a great change for me to move to a different environment, to think differently, to create art with more aestheticism. It's a weird feeling that I somewhat became attached to some close acquaintances. I think November is my deadline. I'll still keep updated with writing, art and you'll be hearing a lot from me soon.
#ineedmoneybadly!#morewinterclothesnow

Stay Tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I think it sounds exciting and refreshing! I would love to be able to make a change like that and do envy you...have fun on your new adventure, and I wish you all the best! :)

    ReplyDelete